WITHANIA SOMNIFERA (ASHWAGANDHA)
Product Description :
This species is a short, tender perennial shrub growing 35–75 cm (14–30 in) tall. Tomentose branches extend radially from a central stem. Leaves are dull green, elliptic, usually up to 10–12 cm (4 to 5 in) long. The flowers are small, green and bell-shaped. The ripe fruit is orange-red.
Benefits & Uses:
- It’s an ancient medicinal herb.
• It can reduce blood sugar levels.
• It has anti-cancer properties.
• It can reduce cortisol levels.
• It reduces stress and anxiety.
• It reduces symptoms of depression.
• It boosts testosterone and increase fertility in men.
• It increases muscle mass and strength.
• It reduces inflammation.
• It lowers cholesterol and triglycerides.
• It improves brain function, including memory.
Scope of Application:
Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Food & Beverages Industries.